Buy Clomid Online
Active Ingredient: Clomiphene
Clomid is an antiestrogenic drug to stimulate ovulation in women with infertility. And Clomid in bodybuilding is used to prevent the secretion of estrogens – female hormones that negatively affect the body of men.
All you need to know about Clomid
Clomid is a non steroidal drug that belongs to the group of antiestrogens. It has a dose dependent effect on the work of the pituitary gland, which is responsible for the production of sex hormones. The drug is used not only in reproductive medicine, but also in sports, bodybuilding to restore the body’s ability to produce its own hormones.
Indications for use
Clomid was developed for:
- Stimulation of ovulation in women with anovulatory cycle
- Eliminate amenorrhea caused by insufficient production of gonadotropin
- Treatment of androgen deficiency in men and oligospermia
- Diagnosis of the causes of impaired gonadotropic function of the brain (pituitary gland).
In addition, Clomid is actively used in bodybuilding and sports to normalize the body’s work on the production of endogenous hormones after a course of steroids. Such use is not provided by drug manufacturers, but is the result of personal experience of men involved in body building. Therefore, few doctors can consult and prescribe a remedy for this purpose.
Clomid is not prescribed to women in the presence of at least one of the following factors:
- Individual hypersensitivity to the constituent ingredients
- Inadequate liver and kidney function
- Intermenstrual bleeding of unknown origin
- Benign formation of the ovary (cyst)
- Genital Tumors
- Neoplasm or increased activity of the pituitary gland
- Excessive growth of endometrial tissue (endometriosis)
- Dysfunction of the ovaries due to the increased content of the hormone prolactin in the blood
- Pregnancy and HB.
The active component of Clomid is clomiphene citrate, which belongs to the group of antiestrogenic drugs. Use in small doses leads to increased production of gonadotropins: prolactin and hormones with follicle-stimulating and luteinizing effects, which contributes to ovulation.
If the estrogen content in the body is low, Clomid has a moderate estrogenic effect, and in the case of a high content – antiestrogenic. Taking large doses activates the production of gonadotropins.
Mode of application
The dosage of Clomid tablets depends on the purpose of the drug.
Clomid regimen for infertility problems:
- To stimulate ovulation, the instructions for use recommend that women take 50 mg daily (at bedtime). Therapy begins on the 5th day of the monthly cycle. The course is 5 days. In the absence of effect, a repeated intake of drugs is carried out (up to 3-6 courses), increasing the dosage to 150 mg or extending the duration of therapy, bringing the course to 10 days. It is important not to exceed the total dose for the entire intake cycle – 1 g of the active substance.
- Infertility in men. Representatives of the stronger sex who are experiencing problems with spermatogenesis are recommended to take 50 mg 1-2 times a day. During the course for men, be sure to check the spermogram.
The recovery regimen with Clomid after a course of steroids depends on its duration and the number of stimulants taken. The stronger the steroid dosage and the longer the cycle, the longer it will take to return the body’s functions back to normal.
- After an ultralight course: 15 days at 50 mg, then the next 15 days at 25 mg
After an easy course: 15 days. X 50 mg, 15 days. X 25 mg, 15 times (1 time in 2 days) 25 mg each
After moderate use: 30 days. X 50 mg, 15 days. X 25 mg
After intensive use: 15 days. X 100 mg, 15 days. X 50 mg, 15 days. X 25 mg
After overdose: 3 days. X 150 mg, 12 days. X 100 mg, 15 days. X 50 mg, 15 days. X 25 mg.
To restore the production of own testosterone, other anti-estrogen drugs are also used. What works best depends on many factors. Basically, several pairs of drugs are compared:
- Clomid or Tamoxifen? Competing agents are similar in structure, but the latter is stronger. Therefore, it takes less to restore testosterone. However, it is believed that the described tool is the best choice.
- Proviron or Clomid? Both medications have an antiestrogenic effect, but each of them is different. The difference is as follows: Clomid stimulates tissues to release hormones, which helps increase endogenous testosterone levels, and Proviron inhibits the enzymes responsible for the transformation of steroid hormones into estrogens. Due to this, the process slows down, which leads to the accumulation of testosterone in plasma. But the effect is temporary, so after some time the level of male hormone decreases again.
Do I need to drink Clomid on a steroid course
While taking anabolics, the level of androgens is extremely high, and therefore the body does not need to synthesize its own substances. The hypothalamus stops giving commands to the pituitary gland to produce hormones.
Until the concentration in the body of substances received from outside is maximum, Clomid will not be able to stimulate the body.
The drug can be taken during the steroid cycle only as an antiestrogenic agent.
During pregnancy and breastfeeding
The drug is prohibited for pregnant and lactating mothers. Women of reproductive age in the case of the appointment of Clomid should make sure that there is no pregnancy.
The use of the drug should only occur under the constant supervision of specialists.
The drug stimulates superovulation, which creates favorable conditions for the development of multiple pregnancy.
If ovulation is presumably taken after administration, but menstruation has not occurred, a woman should be checked for pregnancy. Repeated administration of tablets can be carried out only after confirmation of the absence of conception.
Tablets can cause a decrease in alertness, drowsiness, and a slowdown in reactions. At the time of admission, you should abandon potentially hazardous activities: driving a transport or controlling complex mechanisms.
Like any medication, Clomid can not be taken with alcohol, so as not to reduce its effect.
The use of Clomid may be accompanied by undesirable conditions:
- Gastrointestinal organs: nausea, vomiting, bloating, diarrhea, abdominal pain
- Allergic reactions: rashes, dermatitis, vasomotor disorders
- Genitourinary system: pain in the lower abdomen, frequent urination, increased urine output, dysmenorrhea, longer and more plentiful menstruation, an increase in the size of the ovaries (including cystic).
Taking Clomid overdoses is fraught with the occurrence of nausea, bouts of vomiting, hot flashes, and blurred vision.
In case of intoxication, the drug should be discarded. Additional treatment is not required, as developed conditions go away by themselves.
Disadvantages of Clomid
Like other medicines, Clomid has its drawbacks:
- it inhibits the production of insulin-like growth factor-1;
- significantly inhibits testicular function;
- increases the secretion of globulin, which binds human sex hormones;
- the possibility of increasing the concentration of estrogens with the systematic use of “Clomid” (it is worth distinguishing the concept of blocking the action of estrogens and increasing their concentration);
- may impair vision in the long term.
As you can see, “Clomid” (this tool is used quite often in bodybuilding) has very unpleasant side effects, which each person can manifest in different ways. As for increasing the concentration of estrogens, there really can be a lot of them (in the blood test), but most of them will be inactive.
Clomid in bodybuilding
Taking steroids promotes rapid muscle gain.
However, you have to pay for everything: after the end of the course, athletes must make great efforts in order to restore their body.
A particularly acute problem is a decrease in the intensity of testosterone production. In this case, the so-called anti-estroenes come to the rescue, the most effective of which is clomid.
Why do I need to take antiestrogens?
Antiestrogens are widely used by athletes who use androgenic-anabolic steroids to increase the effectiveness of training. The benefits of antiestrogens can hardly be overestimated, because after a course of steroids the endocrine glands reduce the production of testosterone.
This happens for a simple reason: if the hormone enters the body from the outside, the need for its production disappears. As a result of this, the pituitary-hypothalamus-ovary arch becomes less and less active. And the longer an athlete takes steroids, the less testosterone is produced.
It is important that the rate of decline in the activity of their own glands depends on the intake of prolactin, extradiol and progesterone. If the level of one of these hormones exceeds a certain value, the activity of the endocrine glands will be suppressed even more.
Therefore, it is important to monitor hormone levels, be tested on time, and always have extraradiol and prolactin inhibitors at their disposal.
The less active the pituitary-hypothalamus-ovary arc becomes, the more forces will have to be spent in order to “wake it up”.
Naturally, you need to return testosterone levels to normal values as quickly as possible: not only your appearance, but also the effectiveness of training depends on it.
In order for the testosterone level to return to normal as soon as possible, it is recommended to take antiestrogens: clomiphene citrate, tamoxifen citrate and thorimifene citrate.
Unfortunately, tamoxifen is better to be found from restoration: it is considered the dirtiest and from its reception rather unpredictable side effects can be expected. The most effective drug that many athletes recommend is clomiphene citrate, otherwise called clomid. Of course, it costs quite a lot, but the quality and result justify the high cost.